: blaze charcoal grill comes with an adjustable charcoal tray, is built of stainless steel and offers quite a cooking area for more than one meal at a time.
What makes spring break more fun than hanging out with the people you love and having your favorite meal cooked by your favorite person on a poolside? That can only be done with a solid grill like Blaze Charcoal Grillmakes it even more convenient with its features. Thus, here I am reviewing it for you.
Blaze Grill; About the Company
The company was started back in 1998, known by some other name, which later, after struggles, became Blaze Grill. It is now famous for outdoor bbq, grills and other outdoor products.
Blaze Charcoal Grill, 32 inches with Adjustable Charcoal Tray Review
Blaze Charcoal Grill Features
· Product Dimensions: 22.13 x 56.25 x 57.25 inches
· Item weight: 198 lbs.
· Material: Stainless Steel
· Grid Size: 30.25 x 18.25 inches 550 sq. in.
· Fuel: Charcoal
Blaze Charcoal Grill; Review
Blaze charcoal grill is one of the high ends double lined grill that is one of the best options to add in for an outside bbq. It might look good but could be flimsy if not maintained. I have researched it thoroughly for an honest opinion to make your decision easy.
1. Size and Construction
Blaze 32 inch built with 304 stainless steel grill body that also prevents heat discoloration. Its dimensions are 57.25 x 56.25 x 22.12 (H x W X D) with a weight of 198 lbs., which makes it a medium-sized grill.
Blz-4 retains heat blaze and offers a matte grate individually coated properly to maintain uniformity in the heat with premium sear marks even at low temperature cooking.
2. Design with a double lined grill hood
This American made charcoal grill has a sleek design with a double lined grill hood that gives it a luxury grill head look. At the front, there is a premium stainless steel cabinet for charcoal.
The 304 stainless steel cooking grates are designed to cook even small food items without falling and keep the oil and seasoning intact. The cooking grates feature a measured distance between the rods is great, which prevents the food from sticking to the surface.
3. Cooking Surface
The grill surface is quite spacious that you can cook meals for an entire family as it has a capacity of 20 to 24 patties at a time. The measured cooking space of this charcoal grill with adjustable charcoal tray is 550 sq. ft.
It does not have a separate grill hook and hang system. For an easy hook, cooking grate individually allows for hanging the charcoal supply, and a cooking adjustable charcoal tray.
4. Adjustable Charcoal tray
That is its key feature. This grill comes with an adjustable charcoal grate which is also constructed with high-quality stainless steel.
The adjustable charcoal tray offers the user to easily lower and raised according to the cooking temperature and the user’s outdoor bbq desires.
This charcoal grill with adjustable tray has a full-width ash pan/tray to easily remove the ash residue. The ash pan makes cleaning is easy (cleaning tricks are below the review).
On the back of this double lined hood 32-inch charcoal grill, there is an integrated heat rear vent control that allows you to maintain and control the airflow and temperature.
What we Liked about Blaze Charcoal Grill; Pros
· It has a 304 stainless steel grill body that makes it sturdy, prevents heat discoloration
· Impressive cooking area; 550 sq. ft. wide
· The cooking temperatures for this grill remain consistent all over the cooking area
· It offers a lifetime warranty
· Adjustable charcoal tray blz 4 is convenient
What We Disliked about Blaze Charcoal Grill; Cons
· It does not have lights installed, so you must carry a torch or install an external light/lamp in bad lighting conditions.
What is the easiest way to clean a charcoal grill?
Whenever you clean the charcoal grill, remember that the do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents on it. Allow the grill to cool down first before you begin your cleaning process.
Start the process from the cooking surface first, and the ash catcher last but remove the residue of charcoal initially. Here is how you can do it.
For cleaning the cooking area
1. You can use a homemade solution by mixing soda, white vinegar, and lemon juice. A mild soap can also be used as an alternative to lemon juice.
2. Apply it solution on the rods properly and let them sit for a few minutes; then, with the medium to hard bristle brush or a sponge, scrub them out.
3. Wipe them off with a damp cloth and air dry them before putting the hood back.
To clean the exterior body
4. Next, with the help of a cloth, dust the grill to remove debris.
5. Take a glass cleaner or a mild soap/detergent and soak the cloth. Do not soak if using a glass cleaner.
6. Wipe it properly, and your grill will become as good as new.
To clean the ash catcher
7. With the help of a brush, gather all the remaining residue.
8. Use a dry cloth and wipe the surface. Repeat the process with the damp cloth and allow it to dry.
Cleaning the Blaze grill
How to install Blaze Charcoal Grill?
To install it right, here is a user manual for installation.
In case you are finding it tough to install, here is how you can do it.
or simply hire a professional to fix it.
How long does a Blaze Grill last?
Blaze manufacturers always give priority to the quality of their products, and they never fail it. All of their grills are made with heavy-duty materials without compromising the quality. Secondly, before marketing the products, all of the grills are tested rigorously and the grill body ensures and prevents heat discooration.
So, in a nutshell, Blaze Grills are more likely to last long. In case of any issues, you can contact the company, which offers a lifetime warranty for their grills and other outdoor products.