The great outdoors is even greater with the addition of one of our best outdoor TVs! especially when you want to entertain your guests!
The great outdoors is even greater with the addition of one of our best outdoor TVs! Whether you want to entertain your guests, watch the big game outside with a smart outdoor tv, or just relax with a movie, having one of our best outdoor TVs can be a great addition to any backyard. But which one should you choose? We’ve done the research and compiled a list of the five best outdoor TVs. Read on to find out which one is right for you and makes your indoor TVs jealous!!
You may ask yourself why to buy any outdoor televisions.
Outdoor TVs offer a great alternative to typical in-home entertainment. Outdoor TVs are designed with the elements in mind - they’re waterproof, dustproof, and shatterproof outdoor televisions to protect them from the sun, rain, and insects. The Best Outdoor TVs also come with additional features such as an android tv, smart features, brighter screens for partial sun, and longer viewing distances, meaning you can watch your favorite shows or movies even when it's dark outside. Not only are outdoor TVs more practical, but they are both aesthetically pleasing and easy to install as well with a wall mount or stand. So if you're looking for a unique way to spice up your outdoor gatherings or just want an entertaining solution that won't be affected by the weather outdoors, investing in an outdoor TV is the way to go!
What's in our top 5 list.
Out of the five, we picked the top outdoor TVs we’ve featured, our number one pick is the SunBrite outdoor TV Veranda 4K UHD Outdoor TV. This top-of-the-line outdoor television offers a stunning 4K Ultra UHD picture quality and an anti-glare screen that allows you to watch your favorite shows in any type of lighting from partial sun to full sun with excellent picture quality and smart features. It also features an all-weather exterior, making it durable and reliable outdoor smart tv for years to come. If you’re looking for the best outdoor TV available, then this is one to consider!
The other four top picks are the Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Terrace series best outdoor Television with android TV, SYLVOX 55-Inch Outdoor TV with Android TV, the Furrion Aurora 43-inch Outdoor TV not recommended for direct sunlight, and finally the CINIOS Hurricane 43-inch LED 4K smart Outdoor model with the best price against most outdoor TVs. All of the best outdoor TVs offer great picture quality and are built with the elements in mind. They can also all be installed easily, meaning you won’t have to worry about a professional installation. We break down everything you need to know from outdoor viewing experience to operating temperature issues and excellent picture quality with a 4k rating!
When it comes to outdoor TVs, there are plenty of great options out there. No matter which outdoor TV you choose, you can rest assured that it will be an investment that will last for years to come and make your backyard paradise and movie night even better. So, check out our list of the five best outdoor TVs and start enjoying the great outdoors in style!
SunBrite Veranda 2 Series 65-inch Full Shade Outdoor TV is our first choice
The SunBrite Veranda 2 Series 65-inch Full Shade Outdoor TV is the ultimate in outdoor TVs, featuring an UPGRADED ULTRA 4K HDR SCREEN for the best picture quality. This model is engineered for all weather and includes rugged components designed for permanent outdoor installation and a powder-coated aluminum casing for protection from rain, snow, extreme operating temperature range, dust, and salt. Best of all, it features built-in speakers and a generous media bay equipped with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to help ensure compatibility with 4K sources; equipped with 3 HDMI and 1 USB input. Investing in the SunBrite outdoor tv Veranda Series guarantees unparalleled performance in any outdoor environment!
- NEXT-GEN OUTDOOR MODELS AVAILABLE - ASIN B0B11MY57Z - TRUE OUTDOOR TV. SunBrite's Weatherproof 4K HDR Television with anti-reflection technology has so much more to offer than indoor models.
- UPGRADED ULTRA 4K HDR SCREEN. The latest model in the Veranda Series offers a premium 4K UHD HDR screen with direct LED backlight and is up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs to deliver a breathtaking, vivid picture in outdoor environments from partial sun to bright environments to partial sun exposure and full sun.
- ENGINEERED TO HANDLE ALL WEATHER. Rugged cases with powder-coated aluminum casing and components are designed for permanent outdoor installation. The durable aluminum case protects against rain, snow, extreme temperature, dust, and salt, unlike the lightweight plastic of typical indoor TV cases.
- INCLUDES BUILT-IN SPEAKERS. Veranda Series includes built-in speakers and a generous media bay for popular streaming devices. Not that you can't add outdoor speakers to the sound system in addition to an even more movie-like experience.
- CONNECTIVITY. Supports connections for multiple media sources - HDMI inputs 2. 0 and HDCP 2. 2 to help ensure compatibility with 4K sources; equipped with 3 HDMI and 1 USB input for a variety of connectivity options, as well as HDMI ARC on 1HDMI input, and both IR and IP control.
SAMSUNG 55-inch Class QLED 4K UHD The Terrace Series
- The Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Terrace series-This Samsung outdoor TV is made specifically for outdoor viewing, with an IP55 rating to protect against dust and water. With its Wide Viewing Angle anti-glare technology, everyone can comfortably enjoy a crisp and vibrant picture from any seat. Plus, the Direct Full Array 16X range of contrast offers deep blacks and pure whites for enhanced clarity. Best of all, this top-of-the-line outdoor TV comes with built-in Alexa, Google Assistant, and Bixby voice control capabilities, so you have full access to streaming services and apps. With its unbeatable sound and visual quality, weather-resistant durability, and a wide array of controls and features—the Samsung 55-inch Class QLED full sun series 4K Outdoor TV is certainly one of the best models on the market today.
- OUTDOOR TVS OPTIMIZED: Enjoy a vivid and bright 4K QLED picture on an outdoor TV engineered for daylight and partial sun that almost automatically adjusts the brightness for the sun outdoor.
- Quantum Dot Technology - QLED technology for a life like a picture
- WEATHER-RESISTANT DURABILITY: Keep the party going year-round, The Terrace has an IP55 rating to protect against dust and water in harsh weather conditions
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Access your favorite apps, streaming services, and smart home devices right from your TV. you can be watching sports and enjoying Youtube all while in your backyard paradise. You can even stream mobile devices to your screen
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: The anti-glare coating TV screen means there’s a great view from every seat with little motion blur
- WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH: Connect easily to your home Wi-Fi network or pair with Bluetooth devices like external speakers
- RANGE OF CONTRAST: Discover the deep blacks and pure whites with the precise backlights of Direct Full Array 16X*
- 3 HDMI inputs-Allowing for an additional outdoor soundbar or video game inputs.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Just ask Alexa, Google Assistant, or Bixby to open your apps, change channels, control smart home devices, and maybe even your outdoor soundbar and more.
SYLVOX 55-Inch Outdoor TV
When looking for outdoor TVs, Sylvox 55-Inch Outdoor TVs are the way to go. With an all-metal shell that is waterproof, windproof, and dustproof and suitable for partial sun areas such as patios and porches, this smart outdoor TV will bring your entertainment experience to a whole new level. Its 3840 x 2160 resolution (4K), 700 nits brightness, and ultra-wide color gamut of picture levels and details create stunning picture quality much higher than indoor TVs. Watching movies on Netflix or any other apps will be more enjoyable with its Ultra Narrow Bezel and Unique Cooling for even the most extreme weather conditions that amplify the display area even more. Experience the power of outdoor television today!
- IP55 Waterproof Outdoor TV Sylvox Outdoor TV is specially designed for outdoor entertainment. The all-metal shell can be effectively waterproof, windproof, and dustproof, and can adapt to various outdoor weather conditions. Suitable for partial sun areas such as patios, porches, swimming pools, and more.
- Ultra 4K HDR Display The outdoor smart television is equipped with 3840*2160 resolution (4K), 700 nits' brightness, an ultra-wide color gamut of picture levels and details to create stunning picture quality, more obvious details, and a stronger sense of hierarchy, allowing you to immerse yourself in wonderful visual enjoyment.
- Advanced Smart TV Built-in Netflix, Pandora, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Accu Weather, Mirroacast RX. Support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Streaming technology, devices can be connected to the 55-inch smart TV to play directly, and external devices can control the volume synchronously, more compatible.
- Ultra-Narrow Bezel & Unique Cooling. The appearance of the outdoor TV is simple and elegant, and the ultra-narrow frame effectively increases the display area and realizes an ultra-wide video screen. The unique heat dissipation technology can accelerate air circulation, even if the screen is exposed to the sun for a long time, the screen will not be black.
- Product Warranty: They take full responsibility for the outdoor TVs, if there is any problem with the 55-inch outdoor tv you received, please feel free to contact them, they provide every customer with a 30-day return and one-year warranty service to ensure you have a wonderful shopping experience
Furrion Aurora 43-inch Full Shade Outdoor TV
If you're on the lookout for one of the top outdoor TVs, look no further than the Furrion Aurora 43-inch Full Shade Outdoor TV! Perfect for watching your favorite shows and movies outside, this outdoor TV comes with integrated smart functionality to ensure smooth streaming and eliminates the need for any additional streaming device. With its RangeXtend technology and external antennas, you'll get strong and consistent WiFi reception. The IP54 rating makes this outdoor-ready TV highly resistant to rain, snow, dirt, dust, insects, humidity, as well as extreme temperatures. On top of that, you also get an enhanced viewing experience courtesy of the 4K Ultra HD picture and HDR10 providing vivid colors and deep contrast. Invest in the Furrion Aurora 43-inch Full Shade Outdoor TV today; a perfect way to bring the entertainment outdoors!
- STREAMING-READY - The Furrion Aurora outdoor TV comes with integrated smart functionality that allows for easy streaming of your favorite shows and movies – no additional streaming device is required
- OUTDOOR-READY - Watch the morning news or enjoy a movie night under the stars in your backyard! This outdoor television is specially designed for partial sun outdoor areas, such as a covered patio or screened gazebo for partial sun. Not recommended as a full sun tv.
- STRONG SIGNAL - This smart outdoor TV also comes equipped with Furrion's RangeXtend technology, external antennas that boost the signal and ensure consistent WiFi reception
- WEATHERPROOF - Rain or shine, enjoy year-round outdoor entertainment with the IP54-rated TV that withstands UV rays, rain, snow, dirt, dust, insects, and humidity, as well as extreme operating temperatures from -24°F to 122°F
- ENHANCED VIEWING - The 4K ultra-high-definition picture of this outside TV and HDR10 provides vivid colors and deep, rich contrast to create a better viewing experience when watching TV.
CINIOS Hurricane 43-inch LED 4K Outdoor TV
Finally, we have the CINIOS Hurricane 43-inch LED 4K Outdoor TV – perfect for those who want amazing picture quality without spending a fortune! This television offers stunning 4K clarity with HDR technologies like Dolby Vision and HLG support for added color accuracy and contrast range. Plus, its IP66 rating means it can withstand rain, snow, dust, and extreme temperatures without issue!
- AMAZING OUTDOOR PICTURE QUALITY IN 4K: Watch your favorite shows and sports in the backyard, around the pool, or on the porch in a brilliant 4K UHD 43in LCD display. Two built-in 10W speakers create exceptional sound quality. making it one of the best OLED TVs.
- POWERFUL 1500 nits BRIGHTNESS: Delivers 6x more brightness than basic indoor televisions, and 2x other outdoor TV brands. Sunlight is 20x brighter than indoors requiring 1500nits - even in the shade. For superb picture quality performance in the shade and full sun bright light. Automatically adjusts for a perfect day or night viewing. It's a full sun series 4k UHD TV great for poolside viewing.
- ENGINEERED FOR THE GREAT OUTDOORS: Uses a galvanized, weatherproof, sealed, IP55-rated cabinet. Weather resistant from chilly -4F to blazing hot +113F outside temperatures. Withstands rain, snow, humidity, water spray, bugs, UV rays, and dirt with ease.
- INCLUDES TV COVER & STURDY MOUNTING BRACKET: Everything you need is in the box. Easy-to-install steel mount bracket & durable television dust cover (a 149 value) -- that other outdoor TV brands leave out. The waterproof remote control even floats if dropped in the pool or left under lawn sprinklers. The TV supports wall mounting only - not for tabletop use.
- BACKED BY A 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR OUTDOOR USE: An ordinary indoor TV warranty is instantly void if used outside.
- (This model is not a Smart TV and does not include Wi Fi. Compatible with streaming media sticks - not all fit securely).
Other accessories to consider with your New Smart Outdoor TV
An outdoor smart TV owner should consider getting a weatherproof enclosure to protect their TV from the elements. They should also consider buying a mounting system specifically designed for outdoor use, such as one that is wall-mounted or freestanding. Other accessories to consider include an outdoor cable box or firestick for an android tv, a waterproof and/or dustproof remote control, an extended warranty for the product, and a surge protector for power sources. Finally, ultraviolet screens can help keep your outdoor TV protected from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, and the outdoor tv automatically adjusts brightness levels thus making it last longer than other outdoor TVs.
Where should I install my Best Outdoor TVs
The best place to put your outdoor TV for optimal movie and sports viewing is in an area with partial sunlight. This allows you to enjoy the outdoors while still having enough light to enjoy a movie or game. Try to avoid direct sunlight, as this could overexpose you and the TV to UV rays. If possible, try setting up your outdoor TV near trees or other tall structures that can provide shade for partial sun outdoor and help reduce glare from the sun's rays (A Covered patio is perfect). Additionally, make sure that your TV is well-positioned so that it does not have any obstructions blocking its view. Finally, make sure to securely mount your TV on a wall mount or pillar so that it is not at risk of being knocked over. Also, think about where to store your remote control for convenience. and make sure your remote control is protected from the elements.
By following these tips, you can enjoy your outdoor TV experience and make the most out of it!
What operating temperatures should you avoid with your outdoor TV?
It's best to avoid operating your outdoor television in temperatures below freezing or above 110°F (43°C). If temperatures get too low, the TV could experience system malfunctions, slow responses, or decreased brightness levels. If the extreme temperature gets too high, it could cause overheating and permanent damage to the components inside of your smart TV.
What you want to be sure to review when buying one of the best outdoor TV is
Buying one of the best outdoor smart TV requires a few elements to consider. One important quality is how it will handle weather changes, as you don’t want your outdoor tv falling apart after only a few months of use which is more likely by using indoor TVs outside. You also want to make sure you're getting the most bang for your buck by checking your outdoor smart tv for features like built-in Wi Fi, Bluetooth, streaming capabilities even motion blur and auto-brightness control and ambient light sensor. Also, look for anti-glare coating for better viewing Popular brands like SunBrite and Samsung have excellent options that have stellar reputations compared with many outdoor TVs. Many customers have taken the plunge already to enhance their covered patios with all of our top 5 brands. Lastly, keeping dimensions in mind is key when measuring the spot that your outdoor tv will go to get the size that fits perfectly – both aesthetically and functionally!
How Does Sunlight Impact Outdoor TVs
Direct sunlight or full sun on an outdoor tv is not a good idea, as the heat and brightness can affect the components inside and cause it to overheat. Furthermore, sun glare or reflections can make viewing the display difficult. Direct sunlight should be avoided if possible. However, some outdoor TVs are designed to deal with direct sunlight and possibly full sun and it's still possible to enjoy movies or shows if the tv is in partial sunlight or partial shade. In any case, it's important to read the manufacturer's instructions for details about how best to position outdoor TVs for optimal performance and avoid full sun and try to only be in partial sun outdoor.
After reading through our list of the top 5 best outdoor TVs, we hope that you are now armed with all the information needed to make informed decisions when selecting your very own patio paradise set -up and adding to that outdoor space Whether you prefer crystal clear visuals or rugged durability, there are plenty of options available to fit every budget. So, what are you waiting for — get shopping today!