The Light bulb camera is quickly becoming a popular choice as a home security camera. Unlike traditional light bulb, they are motion activated and can take video and pictures.
Slay tech review of camera light bulbs and what makes them different from traditional light bulbs.
The Light bulb camera is quickly becoming a popular choice as a home security camera. Unlike traditional light bulb, they are motion activated and can take video and pictures. In addition, most camera light bulbs come with two-way audio, allowing you to listen in and talk to whoever is in the room. The best camera light bulbs also connect to your smart devices and phone and tablets, giving you the ability to check in on your home from anywhere. With so many features, it's no wonder that camera light bulbs are becoming a popular choice for home security.
The benefits of using a light bulb camera are security and connectivity
When it comes to home security, many people believe that a home security system is the best way to deter burglars. However, home security systems can be quite costly, and they require a lot of maintenance. A security camera light bulb is a much simpler and more affordable option. In addition, camera light bulbs are much more effective than home security systems. They provide brighter images and capture any possible dangerous activity and have long life spans. And, most importantly, they can be connected to local authorities so that you can be sure that your home is being monitored and even record images for the authorities.
Camera light bulbs are also great for deterring burglars with bright light and act like security cameras. They are a motion activated security light bulb camera, so they will turn on when someone walks by. And, if you have a light bulb security camera or light bulb camera that supports two-way talk, you can even talk to the person who is walking by. Finally, you can customize the motion zones so that you only receive alerts for areas that you are interested in. As you can see, there are many benefits to using a light bulb camera.
Slay Tech Reviews of some of the best light bulb cameras on the market
Google Nest Floodlight:
The Google Nest Floodlight is a security camera with a built-in floodlight and speaker that can tell the difference between a person, animal, and vehicle. It sends alerts directly through the Google Home app, and you can talk and listen with the built-in speaker and mic on two-way audio system with your security camera or call your local emergency service directly from the Google Home app!!
- Nest Cam with floodlight has built-in intelligence with motion detection and can tell the difference between a person, animal, and vehicle and send alerts directly through Google Home, no subscription required
- Easily check in from anywhere 24/7 with 1080p HDR video, with night vision; see what you missed with 3 hours of free event video history, or add a Nest Aware Plus subscription for 10 days of 24/7 recording and 60 days of event history
- If your Wi-Fi goes down or there’s a power outage, Nest Cam will store up to an hour of recorded events so you can see what you missed
- Nest Cam with floodlight detects more than just motion; it automatically lights up when there’s important activity and it can even detect familiar faces with a Nest Aware subscription, so you know who’s coming and going
- Take action in an instant if something happens; talk and listen with the built-in speaker and mic on your security camera or call your local emergency service directly from the Google Home app (Nest Aware subscription required)
- Stream your live video feed hands-free on compatible smart displays with Google Assistant and smart displays, smart TVs, and tablets with Amazon Alexa. You can also ask Google Assistant to turn on the light bulb.
- Nest Cam requires the Google Home app and a free Google Account - it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the Nest site
The Google Nest Floodlight is one of the best light bulb cameras on the market with plenty of tech backing this camera light bulb
The IBRIGHT Smart Floodlight Camera is a 2.4Ghz 1080P security camera
The IBRIGHT Smart Floodlight Security Camera is a versatile security camera that can be used outdoors with its wide-angle lens and 2600LM flood light. It also includes an advanced smart system to help you record clearer videos, including 110db alarm verification capabilities as well as customizable motion detection angles from 270 degrees all the way up front! With these features plus 911 alerting ability
- PIR MOTION DETECTION & WIDE COVERAGE-PIR sensor adopts the human sensing technology and reduces false notifications of non-human motion detection. With 150-degree wide view angle, equipped with 2600lm flood light, the clear and wider videos can be recorded. Keep your home on alert with the IBRIGHT smart floodlight camera, customizable 270-degree smart motion detection, its range diameter covers over 32 ft.
- HIGH-LEVEL SMART SECURITY-IBRIGHT outdoor flood light bulb cameras for home security upgrade active deterrent function, add a boisterous 110db security siren. You can also use 911 alert to scare away unwelcome visitors in IBRIGHT app. The smart outdoor light bulb camera will send notifications to your phone when motion is detected, you can view live stream instantly in the IBRIGHT phone app. If you are busy with no free hands to view app, use voice control to commands like “Alexa, show me outdoor floodlight Camera".
- ADJUSTABLE SMART FLOODLIGHT-You can adjust how bright you want and set the time to go on & off through the phone APP. Dimmer and schedule function which helps you save energy and enjoy sustainable life. When floodlight security camera detects movement, the built-in bright floodlight lights will automatically turn on, it allows the security camera to capture clearly identified portrait.
- TWO-WAY AUDIO & CLOUD STORAGE- The two-way audio relies on the built-in speaker and microphone; helps you communicate fluently with visitors. Camera support local storage and cloud storage for recordings. The accessory contains a 32GB SD card for local storage (you can also buy up to 128GB). You can view 1080p FHD video resolution at any time of the day. It even provides a wide range of 100 ft and full color recording at night.
- IP65 WATERPROOF- Whether it is rainy or snowy, IP65 waterproof can make this floodlight security camera work normally without worrying about leakage and other issues.
The IBRIGHT Smart Floodlight Camera is a 2.4Ghz 1080P security camera is rated the best wide-angle light bulb camera, PIR motion detection, and 2600LM light bulb camera.
Ring Floodlight Camera
The Ring Floodlight Camera is a 1080p HD security camera with motion detection and activation LED floodlights, 105dB siren that can be used to scare away intruders or alert you when someone approaches. You'll also have the option of customizing different zones in your home through its app where they will see live footage from any domestic location including night vision capabilities thanks two LEDs on each side! Simply hardwire this light bulb into an outlet near where it monitors activity for best results
- 1080p HD security light bulb camera with motion-activated LED floodlights, 105dB security siren, Two-Way Audio, and customizable motion zones.
- Get motion-activated notifications on your mobile phone with smart motion detection, tablet or PC and check in at home anytime with Live View all in the Ring app.
- Customize motion zones in the Ring app to fine-tune which areas you want to focus on is incredibly easy.
- Eliminate blinds pots or dark areas with built-in full Color Night Vision and two LED floodlights.
- Hassle free installation process to hardwire to the outside of your home and connect to Wi-Fi for around-the-clock power and peace of mind.
- With a Ring Subscription Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 180 days from your lightbulb camera, and share videos and photos.
- For added peace of mind in your house, pair with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home. Connect with Alexa to hear motion alerts on your compatible Echo device or see a Live View with an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire Tablet. Talk to visitors by saying, “Alexa, talk to the front door.” With a Ring Protect plan (subscription sold separately), Alexa can also make voice announcements and automatically show live video feed from the light bulb camera on an Echo Show, Fire TV, or Fire Tablet when your Ring Flood light bulb Camera detects a person.
Ring Floodlight Camera: Highly rated as the best light bulb camera on the market by consumers
Blink Outdoor 3rd Gen + Floodlight — wireless
The Blink Outdoor 3rd Gen + Floodlight is the perfect way to improve your house security day and night. It's quick and easy to set up, with no drilling required for installation, and it works with Alexa for your convenience. The included floodlight mount ensures that your camera has a clear view, while the motion alerts and live view features give you peace of mind. With its weatherproof design, this camera is ideal for any outdoor space.
- Blink Floodlight works with Outdoor to deliver a wire-free, HD smart security LED floodlight camera with up to two years of battery life.
- See, hear, and speak to visitors in real time with 1080p HD live view and two-way audio.
- Light up the night — get 700 lumens of motion-triggered, high-quality LED lights.
- Choose to store video clips and photos in the cloud with an optional Blink Subscription Plan or locally with the included Blink Sync Module 2 and USB flash drive (sold separately).
- Customize motion detection zones, enable alerts, and set lights to trigger from the free Blink Home Monitor app on your smartphone.
- Set up yourself in minutes — Hassle free installation connect Outdoor to Wi-Fi and follow instructions. Easy setup where you want with the included kit (hook included for no drill installation on vinyl siding).
- Works with Alexa — use your voice to monitor your home with live view, motion alerts, and activate lights with select Alexa devices.
- Includes one Blink Outdoor light bulb camera, one floodlight mount, one Sync Module 2, one mounting bracket, two 1.5V AA lithium metal batteries, four D-Cell batteries, one mounting kit, one USB cable, one power adapter, and one right angle adapter.
Blink Outdoor 3rd Gen + Floodlight — wireless is one of the brightest light bulb cameras on the market
Eufy security Floodlight Cam 2 Pro
A weatherproof, hardwired home security light bulb camera that combines smart lighting with 360° pan and tilt to achieve complete coverage of your home. It features 2K Full HD recording, on-device AI subject tracking, no monthly fee for cloud storage or live-streaming footage, and 3 tunable light panels that adjust color temperature and brightness based on sunrise/sunset schedules, motion detection, and more.
- 360° Pan and Tilt light bulb Camera Coverage: Pan the lens 360° horizontally to get a complete view without the risk of blind spots.
- 2K Full HD: Catch all the details in full 2K HD when live-streaming and recording footage.
- Smart lighting with 3 Tunable Light Panels: Adjusts spotlight color temperature and brightness based on low light conditions, sunrise and sunset, schedules, and motion detection.
- AI Subject Lock and Motion Tracking: The on-device AI recognizes when movement is from a person is present then locks with smart motion detection, tracks, and records the subject.
- Turn Night into Day: 3,000-lumen super-bright motion-activated floodlights deter intruders and ensure detailed, full-color recordings even at night.
Eufy security Floodlight Cam 2 Pro is one of the best night vison light bulb security cameras with smart motion detection!
Slay Tech Reviews tips on how to choose a camera security light bulb camera to get the best results
Light bulb camera has become increasingly popular in recent years, as they offer a cost-effective way to deter criminals and protect property. However, installing a Light bulb security camera can be tricky, as the wrong light bulb camera can produce grainy footage or wash out the image altogether. Here are a few tips on how to choose the best camera light bulb for your needs:
Light bulb cameras come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so it's important to choose one that is compatible with your home. Be sure to check the specs carefully before making your purchase.
- In general, LED bulbs are the best choice for a light bulb security camera, as they offer superior night vision capabilities. If you're looking for the brightest possible illumination, opt for an infrared LED bulb.
- Smartphone connectivity is a great feature to look at with remote viewing for in a light bulb camera, as it allows you remote viewing and control the light from your phone. This is especially useful if you want to be able to turn the light on and off remotely.
- Some camera light bulbs come with smart home connectivity, which allows them to integrate with other smart devices in your home. This can be a great way to automate your home security system and make your life easier for loved ones.
These light bulb cameras are a great way to improve the security of your home or business. They provide a visible deterrent to potential intruders and can help you to identify any suspicious activity. Additionally, light bulb camera can be used to improve the lighting around your home or office, saving you money on your energy bills. With so many benefits, it's easy to see why light bulb camera are becoming increasingly popular. If you're looking for a simple and effective way to improve the security of your property, camera light bulbs are great security cameras and are an excellent option.
Camera light bulbs offer many benefits over traditional light bulbs, including brighter images and longer life spans. If you are in the market for a new camera light bulb, be sure to check out our reviews of some of the best options on the market. And if you need help choosing the right product for your needs, our buyer's guide will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Thanks for reading!